5 Unique Features of Samsung S3 Frontier Smartwatch.
With the rapid development in the area of technology, life only gets a lot easier and exciting. Well, if you aren’t yet convinced about how smartwatches work, or why you deserve to own one, this post has been created specially for you. The Samsung S3 Frontier Smartwatch was first released into the market in November 2016 and has since then been in the good books of many wristwatch lovers across the world. Interestingly, the smartwatch is compatible with iOS and Android (4.4 upward) devices and offers various connectivity channels such as Wi-Fi, LTE, or Bluetooth pairing; this makes it really convenient to use without needing to have your device in your hand at all times. With a weight of 2.24 ounces, 1.5GB RAM, and 380mAh Li-ion Battery, you have no worries regarding the battery life or storage capability. Apart from all of these, you can also enjoy other unique features of Samsung S3 Frontier Smartwatch as highlighted below.
- Once the watch is connected to your compatible mobile device via Bluetooth or other means, you can start receiving and making calls, texting, and getting all types of notifications from several apps right on your smartwatch without needing to always check your phone. The watch has an in-built microphone and speaker that makes calls very clear without the need for external earphones. Furthermore, rotating the steel bezel gives you instant access to all your apps and notifications.
- A great device for fitness enthusiasts. Start tracking and monitoring your fitness activities and goals, heart rate, and more with the in-built S Health app in the watch. You could also spice things up by posting your fitness results and checking the leaderboard to see how well you are performing and smashing your fitness goals.
- Never lose your way with the Samsung S3 Frontier Smartwatch. While the device has an in-built GPS that helps you keep track of your location and navigate an area, you can also seamlessly share your location with other people.
- Make payments without cash or a credit/debit card. With the use of the Samsung Pay feature, this is very possible, you can now go totally cashless and carry out transactions by simply swiping on your smartwatch. However, this watch is only compatible with selected debit/credit cards and Android smartphones.
- With a single charge using its wireless charger, expect to make use of the device for several other days without needing to recharge its battery.
In conclusion, if you are looking for a rugged, yet sleek and functional watch that resists dust, water, high temperatures, and could drop/fall without an effect on it, you should check out Samsung S3 Frontier Smartwatch which is currently available on our store.